Wednesday, July 6, 2011

family.

Don't you just love summer.  Vacations, BBQ's, swimming, and sooo much family!  We spent the night at Lava Hot Springs back in June which was a first for me...  Can you believe it!  Born and raised just hours away from the quaint, but quite famous hot-spring town, and it took 21 years to get me there.  So here we are :)  We camped at a neat little camp site right by the river, which included its own petting zoo (3 goats in a pen), horrendous bathrooms (but bathrooms nonetheless), and the "I-15" of train tracks, close enough we could feel the earth shake with every passing (about once an hour).  


Wanna know the easiest, cheapest summer vacation?? Camping!  Adam and I.. and Jet LOVE camping! So far we've been up Diamond Fork in Spanish Fork Canyon, Yuba Lake, and Hobblecreek Canyon twice.  Adam loves being in the great outdoors and using all his gear, Jet loves to sniff e v e r y t h i n g... but my favorite thing about camping is S'MORES!  Camping is just not complete without them.  Last weekend we made tin foil dinners to take up Hobblecreek and they were ohh so amazing!


AND you can't have the 4th of July with out the Oakley Rodeo!  YEE HAW!

 

1 comment :

  1. I can't believe you updated your blog! :)
    Thanks for giving up your day off to hang out and swim with us.
    You guys are the cutest!
    Ash goes to the Oakley Rodeo every single year. I didn't know you guys went. Awesome!
    I'll send you the Jet video so you can post it.

    ReplyDelete